Dylan Regular Saver Bond
A 3 Year Dylan Regular Saver Bond is a great way to encourage a child to save. It can also be used to build savings on their behalf. It may be right for them if they have a regular amount to invest each month that can be left untouched for three years.
|Interest rate||Gross* p.a.||AER†|
- Save in branch, agency or by post
- Save up to £150 a month for three years
- Minimum initial investment £10
- Interest is calculated on the daily balance and paid annually
- Multiple deposits are permitted up to the monthly maximum
- No withdrawals allowed before the end of the 3 year term
- Early closure permitted if the child needs access
- The maximum age for opening this Bond is 17 years
- Limited availability
- Accounts can be opened on a signatory or trustee basis, for more information click here
- Summary Box
- Help & guidance
|Account Name||Dylan Regular Saver Bond Issue 8|
|What is the interest rate?||2.50% Gross* p.a. / AER† (Fixed)
Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid annually on the anniversary of your bond opening.
|Can Principality Building Society change the interest rates?||No, the rate on this bond is fixed for 3 years until maturity.|
|What would the estimated balance be after 36 months based on a £5,400 deposit?||£5,611.27 (based on 36 monthly deposits of £150, the first being made on the date the account was opened and the remaining 35 on the same day each following month).|
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
Before you apply below, please read the 3 Year Dylan Regular Saver Bond Issue 8 Terms & Conditions
- Savings Terms and Conditions
- 3 Years Dylan Regular Saver Bond Issue 8 Account Terms and Product Summary Information
We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
- Your Information
Putting money into your savings account Once you've opened your savings account, for most accounts you should pay money in within 5 business days. Click here for information on how you can do that.
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years experience
- Taking care of over £11 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.